Short Story "Too Late"


A breeze waft stabbed into the jacket that I wear. Yes, it's winter. Night had fallen and I was still on the way to my house. Here I am Didier. Junior high school students who are new to love. It makes me feel sick that immeasurably.

The morning has been published. I start my activities as a student in a junior high school in Sumedang, West Java. While on the way, I met with my friend Fitri. Yes, she is a woman innocent, cute and pretty. He was my best friend since childhood. I undemonstrative on him.

The bell rang, we rushed into each class. bye Fitri my class is not so far away. My class is next class Fitri.

Imperceptibly, the school bell was sounded. I always wait for Mubarak in front of the class, sometimes turns him waiting for me. We return both a river crossing river. Clock shows 14:00. "Oh sure, I'm today there are extracurricular karate. Grave ya, do not Fitri was waiting at her house. "I said. I was rushing home to go to school Fitr. Fitri, who was waiting in front of his house looks annoyed. "Didier where you wrote about? I'd been waiting for you here. " Fitri said. I did not answer because it is too late to go extracurricular.

After arriving at school I was holding his hand and express her feelings. "Fit, from since we entered junior high I started to like it at you. Will you be my lover? I said. But she simply replied "sorry dit, but I only hope, why you as a friend, not more". He said quietly. I'm already looking forward to her to be my girlfriend can only be sad in heart.

Today the day passed. Since, I never talked to him or her again. I can only daydream about him. When day dream suddenly darrr ... Vote Agnes surprised. I'm daydreaming who instantly just shocked by the sound of it. Yes he is my classmate. Agnes is a good girl, pious and listeners mystory. "Again day drea
m hell is? me? He said with confidence. "do not. day dream again Fitr ". I replied. "Fitri again Fitri again. Not bored what? she you've refused dit ". "But you I still love him." Then Agnes approached me and said "You'd better together I wrote dit". he said
"Do you mean?" I replied. Then he said that he likes me. I actually also like the same he did not miss the opportunity. And finally I and Agnes was dating.

Today the day passed suddenly Fitri come and ask something "you Didier girlfriend Agnes?" "Yes, why is that?". And I said, annoyed. "Nah I just want to say I love you. Actually at that time I want to be your boyfriend but I'm not ready for courtship, "he said. I'm already over it could not accept anymore presence. "Where would you wrote Fit? I used to love you but instead you waste the same. Now you continue back to me and you said you love me. Sorry wrote it Fit I can not be your boyfriend. I've forgot you and I also already had agnes. "I said.

Short Story Writing: Didier Aditia (indonesian version)
Facebook: Dits bangbungters bazit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Tips Time Management

7 Technology Trends That Will Dominate 2017 by Jayson DeMers

4 Useful Herb to cleanse the Liver Organ